Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do.
So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirtball, or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
Edge 530 is a dynamic performance monitoring that provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration, and more.
- Cycling safety features2 include a new bike alarm, group messaging, and tracking. Even incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing. It helps you ride like a local – plus off-course recalculation and back to start.
- Customize with free apps, widgets, and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance, and hang time as well as Grit. Even measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode