We're here to change the status quo. We don't believe you should invest in a new bicycle until you've ridden it. It's simple - choose your bike, select a date and the Ventum concierge will take care of the rest.
Join the Ventum crew for a 60 minutes group ride, paired with a Ventum expert you will get to experience your dream bike in an intimate group setting.
Tell us when & where you want ride, and our team will come to you. 1-1 session with a Ventum expert. Get answers to all questions that you may have on your chosen frame.
- Pre-booking for demo rides is mandatory. You can book online or through our app.
- Rescheduling needs to be done 24hrs before the start of a demo ride.
- We limit each demo ride to a maximum of 6 participants.
- No spectators are allowed during the demo ride.
- The demo ride will last for approximately 1 hour.
- Please arrive 15min before the start time.
- Please wear appropriate clothing.
- Helmet is mandatory.
- Please wear comfortable sports shoes or cycling shoes (Flat pedals can be provided).
- It is recommended to bring along a cycling water bottle.
INDEMNITY FORM: VENTUM DEMO RIDES
Ventum Demo Ride Usage Agreement between Ventum LLC and Afkar Al Zaman General Trading LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Ventum,” and the undersigned, hereinafter referred to as “Rider”.
The Rider does hereby warrant and acknowledge that:
- My general health is good and that there is nothing which renders me unfit to participate in a Ventum Demo Ride;
- I acknowledge and agree that the sports of cycling, triathlon, and like activities, including but not limited to racing, testing, and training (collectively “Sports”), have inherent and other risks of injury or even death. I hereby understand and voluntarily assume the risks and dangers involved to which I could be subjected, and hereby indemnify Ventum LLC, and Afkar Al Zaman General Trading LLC (including the group of companies, the holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers, contractors and intermediaries) and the persons assisting in the organization of the Ventum Demo Ride from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss (including financial loss and loss of employment) or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Ventum Demo Ride
- I will be given the opportunity to listen to the rules and safety procedures applicable to the Ventum Demo Ride and agree to follow all procedures. I understand that any violation of these rules and procedures will result in my being asked to leave the Ventum Demo Ride immediately and any financial payments will not be refunded;
- I agree to return all bicycles and equipment to Ventum upon completion of the Ventum Demo Ride in the same condition that I received it, and agree not to undertake any actions before, during or after the Ventum Demo Ride which could damage or harm the bicycles or equipment in any way.
- I understand that in some circumstances, the product (s) used in the Ventum Demo Ride may be under embargo from the general public. In this instance, I acknowledge that I will be made aware of the embargo during the briefing, and by signing this form, I agree to not share any imagery or information to other people (online or in person) that show the technical specifications or likeness of this product (shapes, color, technical specifications etc.) in any form, until this product embargo has been lifted by Ventum.
- I allow Ventum LLC, and Afkar Al Zaman General Trading LLC the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs and video footage of myself partaking in the Ventum Demo Ride for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction.
- I agree to wear appropriate clothing, footwear and a well-fitted bicycle helmet for the Ventum Demo Ride, and acknowledge that I will not be allowed to take part in a Ventum Demo Ride if my clothing, footwear or bicycle helmet is not deemed sufficient by Ventum.